Terms & conditions
1. Terms of Supply
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before submitting your sale order from our site.
In confirming your sell order you will need to tick the box indicating that you accept these terms and conditions. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to place a sale order via our site.
The term ‘webuyanyphone.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is JWR, 24 Picton House, Hussar Court, Waterlooville, PO7 7SQ, UNITED KINGDOM. Our company registration number is 8321525. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Browsing preferences
- Suggested content
- Last view handset
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. webuyanyphone.com is a trading name of the e-Giant LTD company registered in the UK.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We cannot be held responsible for any items that aren't returned via Royal Mail and subsequently lost within the mail system for items being sent to us. We will of course claim if returned handsets dispatched from us don't arrive with you.
webuyanyphone.com reserves the right to claim any handset that we haven't heard back on following e-mail communication to the registered e-mail address after 5 calendar days. You will be paid the value sent via e-mail.
webuyanyphone.com reserves the right to destroy any lost / stolen handsets that appear on the 'check mend' database if they haven't been claimed by their subsequent owners after 28 days. UK legislation states that we cannot under any circumstances return or pay for a mobile phone or device which is registered lost or stolen at any time unless the lost or stolen records associated with it are cleared. If we at any time become aware of any issues, you will be required to co-operate with the authorities and we reserve the right to withhold or cancel the payment.
webuyanyphone.com (e-Giant LTD) reserves the right to update you at any time, via your supplied contact details. This can be via, mail, SMS, e-mail or phone call.
Should the price on the site not be any different than the value will not be adjusted.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU ARE HAPPY TO SEND THE PHONE TO US AND THAT IT IS WITHIN YOUR RIGHTS TO DO SO.
2. Phones & devices
Each mobile phone or device submitted needs to be:
- Turn on / off (with all buttons working)
- Have a working touch screen (without cracks or damage)
- Be fully functional* (cosmetic wear and tear is not a problem)
- Working screen (no cracks or pixel damage)
- Have no damage to fixed rear glass (no cracks or chips)
- Have a fully working operating system (software)
- Include its battery
- Not be water-damaged (water indicators must not be pink/red)
- Make / receive calls
- WiFi / Camera / Video must work
- Be iCloud free
Each mobile phone or device should:
- Include its battery
- Be intact - not crushed or snapped in half
- Not have any missing parts or components
- Be iCloud free
Faulty handsets can be, water damaged, have broken or bleed LCD screens, blank screens, no display, faulty keys/functions, no power up, faulty operating system etc.
We cannot accept iCloud and or password locked devices as faulty.
They must be deregistered (removed) from any iCloud (Find my iPhone/iPad) accounts.
All phones and devices must be on a UK network or not locked. Phones or devices locked to a foreign network will not be accepted and will be classed as faulty.
By submitting an order through our site you warrant that the phone(s) comply with these terms.
If a phone fails to meet our terms and conditions we'll propose an adjusted price (faulty) by email. If you choose to decline our new offer, we are happy to return the phone for free. We have the final decision on all phone values. Adjusted orders will be automatically processed for payment if you do not reply to our proposed faulty offer via email within 5 days.
- We accept phone battery chargers and accessories. We may not be able to return accessories or original packaging (box) if you request your phone to be returned.
- You are responsible for cancelling any airtime contract linked to each handset. We are not responsible for any call costs arising before, or after, receipt of your handset, or arising from any other circumstances whatsoever.
- Please ensure you remove your SIM card before sending us your mobile phone. We accept no liability in the event that a SIM card is sent with a phone and charges are then incurred. You shall continue to be responsible for such charges. Any SIM cards received by us are non-returnable.
- Please remember that by sending your phone to us, you agree to release us from all and any claims, losses or damages with respect to the phone, any data stored or contained therein or on any media used in conjunction with the phone (whether in the form of personal details, SMS, photos, games, songs or other data (“Data”)). We accept no responsibility in relation to the security, protection, confidentiality or use of such data and it is your responsibility to ensure that such data is removed from the phone prior to you sending it to us. Please use our free Mobile Data Delete Tool to obtain step-by-step instructions on how to delete personal data from your model of handset.
3. Payments and Checking Process
During the checkout process you will be asked how you would like to receive payment for your goods. This payment option cannot be changed once the order has been placed.
Please allow up to 48 working hours for your handset to be checked in, this maybe the case during busy periods. We always aim to check in same day, but cannot guarantee it.
webuyanyphone.com initiates payments to customers as follows:
We offer an option of cheque or Faster Payment. You will be required to select a payment option when placing each online sell order. Unfortunately, this payment option cannot be changed once the order is placed and will remain set.
When we receive your sale items, we will check that the sale is complete, and that it meets our terms and conditions. Providing it does, we will post/make payment to you, by cheque, Faster Payments Same day via your chosen method on the basis that any re-offers are accepted by 1pm.
Cheques - 1 working days after acceptance.
Cheque payments can only be made to the name and address given when you register. If the damaged cheque is not received by us, a cancelation fee will apply (£7) and will be deducted from the re-issued cheque value. We cannot be held liable for the non-receipt of any cheques.
If you have lost your cheque you can request for it to be cancelled and re-issued. A cancellation fee will apply and will be deducted from the re-issued cheque.
Same day payments
Same day payments issued on day of acceptance and should take no more than 2 hours to reach your account
We cannot, under any circumstances, recall or reissue bank transfer payments once they have been made.
All discrepancies must be reported to us in writing within 24 hours. If a faster payment is issued and the incorrect bank details were supplied, this can take up to 6 weeks to be returned and re-issued.
Please Note: Payment can only be made using the details given during the checkout process. If you have lost your cheque or voucher you can request for it to be cancelled and re-issued. A cancellation fee of £7 will apply and will be deducted from the re-issued cheque or voucher amount. All valuations and payments include VAT.
All items are purchased using the VAT margin scheme as per the HMRC used goods VAT rules.
4. Postage & Packaging
We have various posting options which include a Royal Mail signed for 48 hour service. This service is only applicable when posting up to 2 phones or devices at a time.
This will require you to take your package, with handsets / gadgets and sales order to a Royal Mail post office to obtain proof of postage and a tracking number.
Royal Mail will only deliver two or more phones if sent by special delivery. Unfortunately, other than when we arrange courier collection, we do not accept responsibility for non-delivery of phones or damage in transit. We therefore recommend that you send any high value units via registered post to ensure successful delivery.
We cannot be held responsible for any handsets that have not been received. Webuyanyphone.com takes no responsibility for the loss of, or damage to, goods in transit.
For each package you send in it is your responsibility to:
- Ensure it is adequately insured for loss in transit, and
- Ensure that it is adequately physically protected.
Webuyanyphone.com accepts no liability for any loss sustained due to inadequate packaging when Webuyanyphone.com supplied return bags are used.
Once your goods have been received and inspected, webuyanyphone.com will contact you via email to confirm the amount webuyanyphone.com offers for them (as adjusted, if necessary, by these terms and conditions). If you do not reply within 72 working hours webuyanyphone.com will pay the offered amount.
Webuyanyphone.com cannot be held responsible for the non-delivery of emails because of spam email or junk filters.
Under no circumstances can goods be returned after this two day period.
If you choose to decline the offer within the 5 calendar day period, you may ask webuyanyphone.com to return the goods to you. Please allow up to 10 working days to receive your returned phone. All handsets are returned for free.
Quotes are valid for 14 days from original order, webuyanyphone.com reserve the right to offer a different price according to price fluctuations outside of this time period.
If for whatever reason webuyanyphone.com cannot send you back your original phone then webuyanyphone.com will be obliged to make payment for the full quoted amount.
Additional accessories that have been sent in with your handset which have not been requested by webuyanyphone.com cannot be returned.
Goods which are "lost, blocked, or stolen" will not be returned in accordance with Home Office guidelines. “Fake” goods will be returned if webuyanyphone.com considers that they were remitted in good faith.
5. Other things to note:
You are responsible for cancelling any airtime contract linked to each handset. We are not responsible for any call costs arising before, or after, receipt of your handset, or arising from any other circumstances whatsoever.
Please ensure you remove your SIM card before sending us your mobile phone. We accept no liability in the event that a SIM card is sent with a phone and charges are then incurred. You shall continue to be responsible for such charges. Any SIM cards received by us are non-returnable.
Please remember that by sending your phone to us, you agree to release us from all and any claims, losses or damages with respect to the phone, any data stored or contained therein or on any media used in conjunction with the phone (whether in the form of personal details, SMS, photos, games, songs or other data (“Data”)). We accept no responsibility in relation to the security, protection, confidentiality or use of such data and it is your responsibility to ensure that such data is removed from the phone prior to you sending it to us.
6. Our pricing
Prices offered on our website are subject to change at any time without notice.
7. Customer obligations
Goods must arrive within 14 days of the date of the quotation. If the goods arrives later than 14 days from the quotation date then webuyanyphone.com will offer the lower of the quote price or the current price on the Site on the day the goods arrives, subject to the “Full working order” clause below.
8. Events outside of our control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control or due to our compliance with any applicable laws or regulations.